Weekend Recipe: Classic Baked Meatballs
Classic Baked Meatballs
2lbs-3 lbs. 93% beef
3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup dried chopped onions
2 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons cilantro
1 cup red wine (optional) can substitute with bone broth
1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly with hands.
- Form meatballs into golf ball sized portions and line evenly in a large sheet pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sauce over pasta (bucatini noodles and tomato basil sauce used in picture)
Use this recipe as a guide and adjust measurements and ingredients as necessary.