Weekend Recipe: Apple Crumble Sundae
Apple Crumble Sundae
Sweet delicacy in a cinch
Prep Time: 5 mins.
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (I used red gala apples)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 crumbled graham crackers
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Place apples in a microwave-safe glass bowl
- Stir in cinnamon and honey
- Cover with microwave safe lid
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, until the apples are tender. Set aside
- Add ice cream to a bowl, top with apples and crumbled graham crackers
Use this recipe as a guide and adjust measurements and ingredients as necessary.
FREE 6-Pack of Primal Kitchen Dark Chocolate Almond Bars with a purchase of $29+.