Changing Spaces with Feng Shui
The holidays are coming up! Great time to rearrange the house feng shui style. Changing the energy before putting up seasonal decorations is exciting. Positioning things in a way to improve the flow of each room feels like a fresh start.
Getting rid of old things, donating clothes, and finding forgotten treasures helps improve the “chi.” Simplifying,only keeping the things I love and positioning everything to have a purpose is refreshing. Then finishing off with burning sage in each space, to enhance the positive vibes.
Some benefits I’ve noticed over the years are:
- Rarely, if ever, get tired of my house after being here for so long
- Easy to keep clean (everything has a place and purpose)
- Holiday decorating inspiration comes easy because spaces are cleared out already.
- Everyone in the house seems to discover new favorite spots
- Shopping for the house is easier because I always know what I need/don’t need to buy